Monday, April 4, 2011

Evaluation

I've now started to create my evaluation on Microsoft Powerpoint. I wanted to create a presentation because it would enable me to include various media texts such as video, images and audio. I've written a script for an introduction that I'll be filming later on today:


Hello, welcome to the express news production introduction…
I’m Robyn Montague and this power point is an evaluation of the process I’d taken to construct my A2 coursework and produce this newspaper. The questions I’ll be answering in this demonstration will be the ways in which my media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products, How effective the combination of my main product and ancillary texts are, what I’ve learnt from my audience feedback and finally how I used new media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stage. I hope you enjoy the various media sources incorporated as well as the finished publication. Thanks for listening.

This was I'll be addressing the audience as I would for a live broadcast. 


No comments:

Post a Comment