Friday, March 18, 2011

Poster Altercations

I made a few altercations to my poster, as I wasn't completely satisfied with the design. I decided to change the color of the 'EXPRESS NEWS' to something more vibrant and eye catching like blue. I went back to Illustrator and experimented with colors that worked well with the yellow and orange background. Another thing I felt I needed was an explanation of what the paper consisted of. I added the content of the paper along the top of the poster in a small font to give readers an idea of what to expect:


My teacher also informed me about a coding system now used on most advertisements as a quick and easy way of ordering a product. I had to visit qrcode in order to generator the code to my expressnews4u.co.uk website:


I then added this image onto the poster to add clarity and credibility to my piece:


Finally I added grass graphics around the edge of the coffee cup logo because I felt it looked too placed and separate from the background:

Because of these little changes I've had to reinsert the advertisement images onto my website blog:






No comments:

Post a Comment